Menasha Dental Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Menasha, WI 54952
|Monday:||7:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:30 AM- 11:30AM|
Our office is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
Our after-hours telephone number is 920.729.6322. If you have a dental emergency, please call our after-hours telephone number and follow the instructions on our out-going message. Please note that medications will only be prescribed for patients who have recently been seen in our office. Recommendations for care for certain emergency situations, such as what to do if your tooth is knocked out, are available on our website.
If you have a medical emergency, please call 911.
Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s physical and psychological well being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important health service. We are proud that our fees reflect the time Dr. Wockenfus spends with each patient as well as the overall quality of care and service that we provide in our practice. However, we realize that people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations. For this reason we provide several payment options. You may ask our front office personal for details to fit your needs.
- Payment in full is encouraged.
- 5% courtesy is given for payment in full on the day of your service
- Flexible monthly payment plans are available.
- Prepaid monthly payment plans are available.
Patients who have dental insurance:
- We welcome numerous dental insurance plans.
- We will be happy to answer all your insurance questions.
- We will help you get the most from your dental benefits.
- As a courtesy to you, we are happy to bill your insurance company for you.
- We accept cash, check and major credit cards.
- Our office enjoys and values the relationships we have with our patients. We hope these options will give you the opportunity to receive the quality care you deserve.
With CareCredit, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees. CareCredit is a revolving credit line. There is no need to reapply for additional treatments or add-on charges. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you'll receive an online decision in seconds! Apply now or see our staff for more details.
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays
- Computerized Anesthesia "The Wand"
- Water Hose
- Clear Correct (Invisible Braces)
- Air Abrasion